Tuesday 1 July 2014

I Dreamt!

If dreaming was a crime
For a man in his prime
If loving is a sin,
The world would never win
Bantering around the crevices
We have created
Blinded with distraught devices
That we have accumulated
Have we lost the charm?
In a way that means only harm
To hover in the feeling called love
The question remains how

On seeing her eyes
I fell flat on the pyre
That burned me in the flames of love
To get her, it still remains how
On seeing the smile
Captivated me to that mile
Beads that fell astray
I fell prey
She made my life an ecstasy 
An ode to the love
I wanted her to be mine
Dreamt of her being mine
The question still remains
The question remains how!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Barbershop Ordeal

I have always loved evading crowds. Seldom does it work on the roads on the way to the office, but otherwise I hate crowds and will go to ...