Wednesday 27 March 2013

I am Sarathy, Parthasarathy


When the toll of the evil rises, 
When the noble men is sought to no mercy from their distraught
When the creation is hastened 'up' to meet its creator
When humanity is at its peril, 
When seeing the next dawn in a single piece is a boon
When life is altogether a rabble

I shall rise

To protect my kinsmen
To curb the uproar
To bring it under control
To evade the fear 

For I am Sarathy, Parthasarathy

The leader to lead the man to fight against injustice
Undeterred by the path I follow
I shall lead the men astray
To the light of the guiding principle 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Barbershop Ordeal

I have always loved evading crowds. Seldom does it work on the roads on the way to the office, but otherwise I hate crowds and will go to ...