Friday 26 October 2012

Life Aghast!




It has been more than 3 long weeks since my fingers went into the rhythm of feeling the keys of my prodigiously insane lappy. All these days were spent either on memorizing the ways on how I would create my own brand on the shelves of some crappy department store where idiotic consumers would shed out their hard earned bucks for getting themselves robbed or creating balance sheets and P/Ls which never bothered to balance at all.
       
These were the days where I developed a inclination towards creating (or rather fooling) consumers and had bred a contempt to all numbers in the world, thanks to the unscrupulous tallying prowess I possessed. 

So, my days of freedom, I thought was just a falsified veil of happiness. From the day I reached home, time was passing as if it was just the duration of a wink of the eye. With this thought in mind, I was just lying low, or rather was made to lie low as the happiness and feelings of being home was dampened as I tore days off from the calendar.

The journey seemed ages to finish reaching back to place of wonders, taking into account when things of that sort seemed happening.

What lay in front of me seemed to be vast as an ocean, what life had to offer seemed to be mysterious and it is when I felt that it is just going to get fine in a matter of time. Like everyone, I have been thinking to take studies seriously. It has been years and years of resolution, which seemed like a promise unkempt.

The extreme warfare I had done with books made remind myself of wounded soldier on the battleground, eager to leave the field into the comfy warmth of the bed at home had to offer. But the warrior in me wanted to wage more battles, which I was sure that would rip open the unhealed wounds of the wars of the yesteryear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Barbershop Ordeal

I have always loved evading crowds. Seldom does it work on the roads on the way to the office, but otherwise I hate crowds and will go to ...