Tuesday 21 August 2012

It started just like that....

           

           Thank you, God for making me feel to do this at least now. 

           Thank you, Deepak Gopalakrishnan aka 'Chuck' for being an inspiration, I have gone through all your works (well, I know that you don't know me, but still...)

            Thank you, Mom, Dad & Arun
                  
            Thank you, fellow OOEHSians, SBOAns, VIDYAites, T.I.M.Ers and Great Lakers (esp. Karthick 'Superman'ian, a "blogging" genius, but not otherwise ;) kidding :P)
                    
            At last, I present before you, my personal, hand(typed)written, brainchild.... MY BLOG. 
                 
            After years of laziness and haphazardly thinking of what would I be writing if I were to start blogging, I finally sat in front of my laptop. Gazing into the distance and back onto the screen, I let my mind wander loose, untouched by the ''progress" of my day-to-day activities.

             Lost in thoughts and making my mind empty, I felt myself reeling side by side on the banks of a river adrift with all my memories (all what I could recollect)

             Be it the turmoil, anguish and grief it had caused or be it the elation or sheepishness it made, I was happy that I could revisit my past and revitalize the energy within.

             A trigger would only go in, cultivate thoughts and bring a smile on your face,
                                                             only when you have time, 
                                                             only when you have nothing to do.

             Especially when it is on the eve of your exam.....


3 comments:

  1. Hey Anand nice blog.. Hope to see many more.. Now you are my inspiration.. Hope I will write a blog soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see that u have started... thanks for mentioning me and happy that I have been an inspiration to someone... hope to see more posts from u...

    and i'm not a blogging genius... come to the blogging world and u will realize there r lot of geniuses around...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good that you started . mine seems left behind. Good, i got the drive to start again.

    ReplyDelete

The Barbershop Ordeal

I have always loved evading crowds. Seldom does it work on the roads on the way to the office, but otherwise I hate crowds and will go to ...